- Pros: visualize daily and monthly price differences easily.
- Cons: does not include all airlines.
- Pros: visualize price fluctuations when filtering by specific departure and arrival times.
Before approaching the security checkpoint:
- Remove your coat.
- Remove your belt.
- Put your belt, wallet, keys, and phone in your coat pocket.
- Loosen your shoelaces.
- Half-unzip your laptop bag.
At the bins
- Grab two bins.
- Put your coat in the first bin.
- Put your laptop + shoes in the second bin.
- Guide the shoe bin through the X-ray machine first.
- Guide your luggage through the X-ray machine last.
At the X-rayer
- Strike a pose.
- Nod to the attendant.
At the bin claim
- Put your shoes on immediately.
- Put your laptop in its bag, and zip it.
- Hold your jacket.
- Take your luggage to the benches.
- Get situated.